Friday, April 8, 2016

Character Development

Hi guys, my GT teacher has told us that some eight graders that are also in GT have posted a video that has been posted and published and are now in the final 25 out of 600 videos that were published in this program called No Bull. Please Click here and when you do, go to the bottom and click on vote. Thank you, and please promote this video as much as you can.   

I am the type of person that's different than almost everybody. I like being different because it helps me stand out of the crowd and like I said I'm weird and I like standing out of the crowd. Some humorous imperfections about me are that like I said I'm weird I'll go all out in spirit week. Also, one thing about me is that I take almost everything really seriously unless they actually tell me that it's a joke before they say it. Overall, I'm a bystander to some people, I'm a weirdo to others, and I'm a friend to the most important. 
   
The character traits I plan to exaggerate while animating is to act like I'm trying to impress everybody but not get to cocky and gangster like. I'm also the kind of person that is worried about what everyone else is thinking. I don't know why I think I've just been a person who has always been like that. Some people think that it's a bad thing, honestly I don't, but sometimes I'll worry too much and end up making a fool of myself. I have been trying to get rid of it, but I just have to think what other people think. I plan to animate this by being a little bit have my head down and not try to anything to fancy in my animation.

To animate a GIF animation in Photoshop is you need to is first take a picture of yourself and in Photoshop use the quick selection tool to make a cut out of yourself. Then, crop out your background so that it's only a picture of you. But later, you'll have to put in a background if you want to have a good background. After that, you make the character move with puppet warp in each animation frame. I like my animation because I do a hilarious and girly movement that is so funny.   


No comments:

Post a Comment