Thursday, February 16, 2017

Metamorphosis Animation




The project goal that we have for this project is to have a 1-2 minute animation video that has a well thought of message. I thought about who I would have on my team because in the past I've either gotten distracted by them or I noticed I'm doing all the work. My teammates are Emily Hartshorn and Lucas Freitaz-Diaz. In our story the main character has to make a physical and mental change. The word our class uses is metamorphosis.


Our focus statement is King loses royalty. Our story is about a happy and wealthy king that falls in love but he fell in love with a witch. The witch turns the king into a crow and sends him into the village. In the village the crow meets a pigeon and asks if the crow could come help to look for nuts to eat and the crow agrees. The crow looks and finds glowing nut and eats it and it gave him an idea on how to attack the queen. They lock her up and the pigeon turns into a beautiful woman and the crow went back to his normal self and they live happily ever after.  
In our critique we didn't get the best results but we definitely didn't deserve the greatest results. A lot of the mistakes was on my part. I was the final editor and there were some things I left out and my animations that I made were not that good. Also there was some lack of communication my partners thought I would do certain things we never talked about. But our final product came out a lot better than my team thought it would.

3 comments:

  1. I like all the types of animation you used, while not exactly a easy story to follow, I did enjoy watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed how you started out with a wide shot of the setting, so it introduces where the story is taking place, it was really enjoyable and fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the dialogue you had in your animation, and the different locations in it.

    ReplyDelete