Thursday, May 25, 2017

Music Video Finale

P3T6 American Dream from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.


On my team I have Emily Hartshorn, Alex Henriques, and Aftan Dodd.  My teammates chose the song American Dream by Switchfoot. My team has some really good shot ideas and I'm hoping it will be okay. My team and I are trying to make a funny and creative music video. My team wanted a soulful song that we could all agree on. I think we found a very catchy and exciting song to work on.

In our movie trailer we want it to relate to the lyrics. Our song is about how money and work and success is everything in America when it shouldn't be. And in our music video we are trying to show different people's situations. In our music video we show people who are stuck sitting at a computer, people who are lonely, etc. We also tried putting in some random humor for good measure. I hope we can get a nice grade on our project.

In this Music Video project showcases our best because of all the contrary. We are two weeks into this assignment and we are finally filming today. We have not had a time to agree on a time to meet. When some teams are almost done and have had maybe 2 or 3 film sessions we haven't even filmed once yet. But from all the things we've filmed at school we have also have lots of effects and very high quality work we have so far. But, I do believe in us and have no doubt we can come out with a high quality Music Video.


3 unique Behind The Scenes

No comments:

Post a Comment