Friday, October 23, 2015

Cracking the code

I think that everyone should learn how to code. I think everyone should learn to code because it may be difficult and boring for some people such as I, but it is worth it. Here I am saying that when I'm only done with my first practice. Also it is a life skill whatever you want to be even Chris Bosh basketball player for Miami heat did coding in college. But you'll just need it in life.

I do not have really any other experience with coding until we just started in GT, honestly I didn't know what it was before. Some lessons have been really boring and then some are really, really fun. Like the first one was you had to follow a certain path and that was so boring. Then the next one was following a certain pattern and making your own pattern and that one was so much more fun.   

If I could design any program or game I would it would be to help other computer companies, not including apple because their doing really well, I would help them fix some of their techniques their using because their computers are slow and need to be worked on. 





No comments:

Post a Comment