Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial


P2T1_Invention from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.
 In this GT project, our expectations were to make our audience not be able to live without our invention and we might have done that. I'm not sure I can't look at it like that from the creator of the product. Also our goal was to explain what our product does and how it works and I'm pretty sure we did that. But we were supposed to entertain the audience which I didn't think we did that sadly. But I think we had a commercial that did need improvement but met most of the standards. 

Our best team moment during production was probably when I brought the SCUF model and brought props we needed to film with. Then, we went to go film the rest that had to be done outside. Also, There was a day when me and our leader were going to the room to finish our project and our other teammate was there too. Wow, I was shocked. That was also the day that we finished.  

During editing, we all did something. Cephas Woodward was our leader and so he made sure that there were no mistakes made or anything. Our entire project was on Jason Hoy's computer so he did most of the editing. Usually, when they were filming I would try to get some editing done. We didn't have certain roles to do for everyone on our team but we all had each others back. 









No comments:

Post a Comment