Monday, February 1, 2016

Hockney Style Joiners

David Hockney is a professional artist and photographer. He made a type of photo image called photomontages. In GT we have been learning about and making photomontages. David Hockney's photomontages are different than mine because he is a professional at photomontages, but unlike me I started photomontages like two weeks ago. So his is more professional than mine. 

An image can send both a positive and negative messages by having a certain feeling. It has to do a lot with the lighting. If a image is dark and not lit up and not hopeful then it is sending a dark and negative message. However, if there is an image where it's dark and there's a little glare or big shine through the dark clouds than it is probably sending a very sweet and positive message. Whatever image or feeling it is hopefully sending a beautiful message. 

The message I intend my audience to see is that the world can be nice to you, and if it's not it will come around eventually. I actually have multiple messages, but that is the main message. Some other messages I intend is to never give up,try hard in everything you do, and more that I can't remember at this moment. You'll see some more in my personal manifesto blog post.  

No comments:

Post a Comment